A Complete range of DIY Self Build Electro Kits. All electro kits are supplied with full assembly instructions and with such a large selection, there is a kit for most every application. The kits are used widely in education & training. Whether a student, hobbiest, garden shed Guru or applications developer, the kits provide real versatility and can be implemented into existing systems.
Infrared Light Barrier Kit - 50 Meters
With the enclosed optics and highly sensitive photodetector this light barrier has a max. range of up to 50m! The infrared light beam is not visible to humans men. If the light beam between the transmitter and receiver is interrupted (if a person walks through it) the relay in the receiver switches.
If you need to deflect the beam at various angles, we recommend the K002 deflector mirror.
- Operating voltage transmitter: 9 VDC
- Current consumption transmitter: approx. 100 mA
- Operating voltage receiver: 12 VDC
- Current consumption: max. approx. 50 mA
- Range: maximal approx. 50 m
- Relay contact receiver: 1 x switch-over, max. 25 V 3 A
- Size of board transmitter: approx. 58 x 23 mm
- Size of board receiver: approx. 57 x 45 mm
Fitting case: Transmitter: G027, receiver: G027
Available accessory: Reflector Mirror K002